Friday, May 9, 2008

Bored...Blah


So as I sit here, bored as a toothpick...nice way to put it, waiting forever for Secondlife (tm wtfever) to come online. I decided to rant about a few things, mostly love and the bad name that most give to it or down it in one way or another. Shall I start out with a quote then?


Tom Robbins -We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love.

It's the honest truth, we spend so much time trying to find somebody, when in all honesty they're usually right under our noses. We spend less time try to actually make love work. I'm speaking from my own experiences so far. I haven't exactly worked in over a year, and it's getting to the point where it's destroying my relationship with my husband. For us to work, honestly we both need jobs, not that we need the income, but fuck if i can't grow up enough to keep a job....then I'm not ready for anything at the moment. Thing is, i cannot lose my husband, i love him to the point that I don't know what I'd do without him.


I guess what I'm trying to say is, most people blame other things for their downfalls in a relationship. But before you point fingers at something, make sure your hands are clean. And please for the love of God, don't bitch at me about it, in all honesty at this point, there's a handful of people i will actually listen to when they're bitching. My Sammeh and Takkers, Anyuh, Ell, Aet, and Absy. If you're not one of them, for fucksake leave me alone. It sounds bitchy, but I HAVE ALOT going on, I'm lucky I get to devote any time to these five, and if I drop everything to deal with you, chance is when they need me...I won't be in the mood to listen to assholes whine anymore. Not saying ya'll are assholes...but you know what i mean.


Somebody told me I should be a shrink, with how well I listen, and in being truthful...I don't listen all to well. My ADD doesn't allow it. I tend to catch the big parts of a conversation, and push out all the mindless bullshit and ignore it. I love you all, I love yer bitchin, I just wish that at all times I knew exactly what to say to make ya'll feel better. So don't hate me when I have absolutely nothing to say, chances are that I've already spent the last hour cheering people up, and I'm drained of happy funtimes.


Now to continue on my little information streak, shall I add that I'm not the billy badass that ya'l know and love. I get hurt easily, I take things seriously, and that brickwall I keep up is actually just a painted eggshell. Prime example, a girl I've called my sister for years in Secondlife turned into a housewrecker...I still loved her, but she was pushing me away, i finally called her out on it, and she told me to fuck off. I cried for days when i happened. For fucksake I cry when Sam or Tak are upset, mainly because i want them to feel better and I don't know how to help.


Egh, Imma go try Secondlife now.

2 comments:

Elly said...

aww... hey hun I think you should focus on yourself AND remember that most often ppl arent looking for you to fix their problems...they just want to be heard and vent them aloud. Some things cant be fixed. Some things are just fucked and you have to accept it and move on. I wont quote a prayer that features this theme cause well I'm not all preachy like that but its true. I have a hard time w/that as well. (hence why I am replying atm LOL.. yes I realize the irony of my comment here)But yeah just listen or at least be there and LOOK like youre listening and that is enough. Besides if you were expected to fix everyone youd kill yourself in the process... they'd drain you to insanity.
So focus on yourself and your homelife and when everyone comes to lean on you just let em lean and dont TRY to make things better. A "aww man that sux *hugs*" is often all that needed.
So .....

Awwwww HUN that sux *hugs tight*

*Prettyboy Fred* said...

came to say hi! \o/

Where did you find the picture on top???